вторник, 31 мая 2016 г.

Why should girls and women wear only dresses or skirts?

Well that's all, my dear! Your transformation is over. You're not cocky, rude, self-confident young man. You're a young lady, a modest, soft, weak. With God's help I made you a real woman. But now it's time to learn how to be a virtuous Christian woman for you.
You asked me: "Why should girls and women wear only dresses or skirts?"  I believe the answer is so simple and so obvious:  "God distinguished male and female -- created male and female.  Men and women are masculine and feminine by divine design.  I believe our choice of clothing demonstrates our agreement with Scripture -- and that we should dress according to our beautiful design and should dress appropriately - or accordingly. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий