воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

The future pastor's wife.

I went to my future wife, and in transit stopped in this unfamiliar town. In the center stood a church. I decided to enter. I was approached by a tall, strong man, and said: "I am a pastor, and all  women in pants is not permissible in our church."

"This is a great rule!" I said.

"And are you agree with me, all Christian girls and women should wear skirts and dresses at all times. They should not be permitted trousers or shorts or any leg clothing that is similar to a man's. This includes jeans, yoga pants and leggings." he asked.

"Yes, sure! But I think, they must wear proper gartered stockings and lacy bra and panties." I smiled.

"But I think it must be only at home before or when she will fulfill her wifely duties. I hope, you will agree with me, the wife must be faithful and love only her husband."

"I agree with you."

"In everyday life she has to wear pantyhose. Every day, and even in summer. Do you like pantyhose? Sure on woman's legs." he smiled.

"I like pantyhose."

"Skirts should be at least close to knee length. Tops should be traditional in style, and cover shoulders and belly at all times. Underwear should not be skimpy but should cover all relevant parts (no thongs)." he said.

I started to bother this conversation. I agreed with him and was about to leave. But he asked me to answer a couple of questions more. I decided not to offend him.

"Do you agree that women's role is to be a wife and mother?"

"Yes." I quickly replied.


"Do you agree that a woman should be virtuous, constantly going to church, to pray several times a day and thank our Lord that he had made her a woman, gave her a loving husband and enabled her to become a mother?"

"Yes!" I said irritably, and turned to leave.

"Excellent! Now go to my parlour and put on something that befits a woman to wear to church.

"What a fucking garbage going on ..." I began, but I felt that my voice was much higher. In the very next moment I felt a tingling all over my body. My hair grew longer. My height became smaller A pair of breasts appeared on my chest as I felt my manhood retreat back into my body. My thighs became wider and my butt rounded out to become large and bloated. I felt all my muscle turned to thin layer of female fat. My men's clothing no longer fit me.

"Do not swear! You are not in a brothel, but in the Temple of God! Now I'll explain everything. A year ago I had a vision in which the angel predicted to me that on that day at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in the church will enter a person who be my wife if he answer "yes" to all of my questions. When I asked if it would be the man. He said that everything in God's hands. You've become a woman! The prophecy came true! I advise you not to resist the will of God and take your new life! Go and change your clothes, soon here come my congregation and I want to introduce them to my future wife. "

I was terrified. I automatically went to his parlour and saw clothes on the couch: white panties and bra, brown pantyhose, white blouse with long sleeves, a skirt below the knee length and jacket. I knew that when I will wear these clothes, my life changed forever. But I could not do this! After all, I could anger the Lord! When I put on panties and bra, I thought of my fiancee. But the idea that I could sleep with a woman, made me disgusted. Lesbian relationships are sinful. When I put on pantyhose I knew, I would have to wear pantyhose all of the time. I put up the blouse and it felt just right on me. I put on the jacket and it felt nice as well. What really felt feminine was the skirt. I put on heels and picked up the first book from the table. It was the Holy Bible.

At this point, the pastor came into the room.

"Oh, you are beautiful! Modestly and feminine. Now you will always look like this, and this book will be your constant companion. And now let's go! Everybody impatient to see the future pastor's wife."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий