среда, 1 июня 2016 г.

My new life 2.

"Dear Debbie, you're already a month living in our city and I think you're starting to get used to your new life. Tomorrow is your wedding. Tomorrow is one of the most important days in the life of a Christian woman. Tomorrow in the face of Lord and the people you will give the vow of allegiance and love to your husband. Remember, the vow may not be violated! You already know that divorces are prohibited.  Adultery is a grave sin. The woman, who was unfaithful to her husband, we consider as a prostitute and as a whore. Access to decent society for her will be closed forever. Therefore, we are always very careful approach to the choice of the future spouse. Almost all of our marriages for love. In your case, Lord gave you future husband. Therefore, you need to love your future husband. You meet with him every day. Tell me your impressions of him. "

"Becky, I liked him. He is very smart, interesting conversationalist, he could be my best friend ...."

"What manner of man is he? Do you like him as a Man? You said about him as a male friend. But David will take you more than a friend, he will be your husband! Do not be afraid to describe him as a man. We made between close friends talk about our grooms and husbands. This is no sin, if the conversation does not go to the coarseness and vulgarity. "

"But I somehow feel ashamed and uncomfortable to do so. After all, I was straight man and I've always liked women only ..."

"Honey, you already know that the homosexual relationship we are prohibited. Already in adolescence, we define these people (they are few) and carry with them a course of prayer therapy. It is a combination of the usual prayers and divine suggestion. The last two weeks of the course was conducted with you. Now, on a subconscious level you straight woman. How do I know this? Your panties and bras were equipped with special sensors. And if at the beginning of treatment when you viewing pictures of women you have a fixed physical and psychological attraction to them. After the end of treatment, they aren't an object of your sexual desire. For you, a woman is now only a friend and sister. Men have begun to arouse interest. In suggestion we even showed you photos of naked David. Sensors have recorded your shortness of breath, hardened nipples, and moisturize the vagina. and it is a physical female reaction to the beloved man. Of course fully accept that you will only time and multiple prayers. Now describe to me David. "

"Well, he is tall and strong ..." I start blushing.

"Then. What are his shoulders and arms?" She cheered me it.

"The broad shoulders and muscular arms ..."

"Imagine, soon you will squeeze his shoulder, and his strong arms will embrace you. Next to the man you even more feel your femininity."

"Becky, yesterday, the first time he kissed me, and when he pressed me, I felt his bulge has become very hard."

"Oh that's great! Your man wants you! I imagine it would be in your wedding night, after you give him my virginity. I think he will take you 4-5 times a night!"

"Oh dear, do not go on, I'm so ashamed!"

"Debbie, there is nothing to be ashamed of. The husband and wife must want  each other. After all, they love  and God likes it. Well my dear, I'll see you tomorrow. As your bridesmaid, I will come to help you prepare for wedding. "

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий