воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

My sons has never seen me in a pair of pants and never will!

 I haven't worn pants in over ten years and plan on never wearing them again. Pants only for Men. And I am not a man more! The lord and my husband made me a real woman. And as a proper Christian woman I wholeheartedly believe that the Lord put the verse Deuteronomy 22:5 into His Word the Holy Bible for a reason, that He wanted men to be masculine and women to be feminine and to always reflect that fact in dress and appearance. Also, I wear the pantyhose or stockings every day, because the legs of virtuous lady must be always covered.  You will not see me in short skirts. I'm not a whore. My husband and I bring up our sons like real men. They know who wear pants, and who wear pantyhose and skirt. My sons has never seen me in a pair of pants and never will!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий