четверг, 26 мая 2016 г.

A sample of the Christian woman.

I feel so very wholesome wearing my nice pleated skirt! With a nice bow-tie on my long sleeve blouse top! With nice crisp accordion pleats extending to just below my knees covered by nude pantyhose! Giving me the nice feminine, and proper church lady look that I love so much! While I'm attending the morning Church service, and while I'm in the nice formal setting of the parlor "Church Ladies Club", when we discuss raising money for a good cause.

My husband can not stop wondering how the Christian faith helped him to make from me (the rebellious, daring, independent young man) the modest, pious, faithful, obedient wife and the good mother, a sample of the Christian woman.

1 комментарий:

  1. Just her blouse alone makes me hard but with that skirt she makes me blow my load every time i see this picture

    ОтветитьУдалить