воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

It's what a Christian woman needs.

"Turn around and look at me, my dear!" my aunt said sternly to me.
 "You're not a guy, and will never be one of them again! You are fully a woman! And it concerns the required skirt for you, young lady. I think that when girls are allowed to wear whatever they please, it has an extremely negative effect on overall discipline and decorum. They either start to wear revealing clothing to attract the attention of the young men, or they dress in masculine attire which causes them to behave in a boisterous, ill-mannered way, all of which causes a breakdown in discipline. Girls should therefore be required to dress in a distinctly feminine, ladylike manner. Modest skirts and dresses, always with pantyhose,  pants not allowed.  Young ladies should be taught the importance of being demure, soft-spoken and undeniably feminine. Young ladies should learn to accept their femininity and refrain from masculine behavior...
Now take your purse. We're late for church service. Yes, my dear, now you will constantly attend church, like a proper virtuous lady should. First, with me, and in the near future, with your husband. Yes, yes, with husband! You will pray to the Lord to give you a good husband and grant you the joy of motherhood. It's what a Christian woman needs."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий