понедельник, 30 мая 2016 г.

The God's desire is for you and your husband to experience great pleasure!

"Aunt, I'm so ashamed to talk about it. But I no longer can to consult with anyone.
It concerns the relationship of man and woman, or rather of husband and wife." I asked my aunt.

"I'm always ready to help, my dear. Who better than me to help my girl. It's just I'm from sin and daring young man made a modest and pious young lady. Of course, God and the Christian faith guided me."

"That's just about piety and sinfulness, I want to talk to you. Actually my husband is not too much like a sex-crazy person with me. But I gradually discovered that if I am in pantyhose, especially in nude or tan, he was so excited about my body. He would like to hold and caress my legs in pantyhose. And when he gets his hand under my skirt and caressing my pantyhose covered crotch, he becomes unstoppable. His penis is just bursting out of his pants, and I know that I'll be take by him immediately. I asked him why's that, and he said that he just like my legs in pantyhose. But he is a pastor!"

"And that this sin if the husband wants his wife? And wife wants her husband? Admit it, you like it when your husband takes you.
The God's desire is for you and your husband to experience great pleasure! His standards are not to limit your enjoyment, but to heighten it. But you must remember that freedom you have in your bedroom. God made the marriage relationship a safe place for a husband and wife to explore, experiment, laugh, and get lost in sensational sex. There is nothing spiritual or moral about limiting sexual pleasure in marriage. God is the greatest proponent of your pleasure—not the pleasure that is sweet for a season, but the deep, profound satisfaction that only grows sweeter with time. In addition, from this pleasure getting children!" she smiled.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий