воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

I am his wife and happy to be the wife he makes of me.

When a girl gets married, she has to understand that her behavior, dress, actions and so on reflect on her husband. A wife honors her husband by being the wife he wants her to be. I'm fortunate in that my husband gives me specific instruction in what he thinks is appropriate for me and is kind enough to correct me when I deviate from his standards. He is a pastor, so I must obey to strict standarts in my clothes: only modest dresses and skirts below the knee length, blouses with long sleeves, modest heels and of course always nude or brown pantyhose. He love say: "Pants for men, pantyhose for women." He made me a woman. And I love hearing him say he is proud of me or that I did well when we come home form a public gathering or the way he looks at me as i dress in the clothing he's picked out for me to wear. I am his wife and happy to be the wife he makes of me.

1 комментарий: