воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

I love being a pastor’s wife.

I love being a pastor’s wife. It truly is whom God has called me to be in my life. Every day is not easy, but when I’m serving as God intended for me to serve, I’m never more fulfilled in life.
But it was not always so. Once, I was unbridled and daring man. I have in mind was not to pray or attend church. But I met Steve. He had a dream in which the angel predicted to him that his wife will be the first head of a young man. Only it was through faith in God and prayers inspire me that my destiny to be a woman. I accepted my fate. Steve became a pastor, and I became his wife.
Now I'm completely correspond how a virtuous lady and a pastor’s wife is “supposed” to look like. Of course, I always wear modest dresses or skirts. You will never see me without pantyhose. I play the piano and sing in our church choir, I bake the most wonderful desserts, and I am active in every ministry the church and community have to offer. I can quote Scripture in every sentence, my marriage is perfect, and … oh yeah … I am the mother of 2 perfect sons. Yes, the Lord heard my prayer and has given me the joy of motherhood! 

1 комментарий: