среда, 25 мая 2016 г.

Now you are Miss Helen Roberts...

"Now you are Miss Helen Roberts, the future member of our parish!" said me my aunt Deborah.

"Oh my dear Aunty, I love the softness of my dress! It looks so nice with my pink kitten heels! And I'm very comfortable in pantyhose!"

"Sure my dear, they are tight-fitting your feet, your feminine hips, and of course, your smooth female crotch. Looking at you no one will say that a year ago you were unrestrained and brash young man. Hormones and surgery changed your body and home prayer began to change your mind and your soul. But only the Church can help you finally take your femininity."

"Oh Aunt, I wanted to see how I would look at the skinny jeans or a mini skirt!"

"No dear, you will never wear pants! This is part of man's clothes. The girl who chooses to be modest chooses to be respected. A virtuous woman must always wear a skirt or dress with pantyhose or stockings as part of her feminine proper and modest attire. And never mini skirts, shorts, t-shorts and etc, It's slut's clothes. And you are a future wife and mother! You can dress attractively without being immodest. Within the Lord's guidelines there is room for you to be lively, vibrant and beautiful both in your dress and in your actions. You have to wear feminine attire with great virtue. Soon you will become one of us - virtuous Christian ladies!"

1 комментарий:

  1. The way her dress drapes around her ass makes my penis throb. I just jacked off to her picture,had a massive orgasm

    ОтветитьУдалить