четверг, 26 мая 2016 г.

A Reform School pupil.

Being a Reform School pupil is very rewarding for me! Instilling us with virtuous Christian values. Along with a proper education so we will become a productive member of our society. We have very strict rules, all girls must obey! But these rules gave us Lord! "A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this." (Deuteronomy 22:5)
Wearing a skirt and pantyhose is a must for us. In my wardrobe is not even women's pants. Pants will be wearing my future husband and my future sons. Yes, my role in life is to be a virtuous Christian lady, a wife and mother. A month later, when I will finish school, I will marry our new pastor. He is 30 years old, despite the fact that he is a former champion in bodybuilding, it is the right Christian man. As says my aunt, he will be my protector in life and my teacher in the faith. I know my aunt is always right. After all, she made me (former mischievous and naughty boy) a real woman. A virtuous woman with high moral values.

1 комментарий: