среда, 25 мая 2016 г.

I taught her to be of good Christian lady.

"Mrs Merx, I know I must be modest and virtuous. But can't help the overwhelming joy that I feel! Wearing this gray skirt with white blouse and black cardigan! I'm feeling myself so feminine! I think it looks so cute! Is it wrong for me as a Christian lady to feel that way?"

"Not at all Wendy! It's alright for a Christian lady to feel good about wearing the proper clothes for her sex. We are the women and we must wear dresses, skirts and pantyhose, but never pants. Pants only for our men, our husbands, our sons. Our attire must be very feminine but modest and virtuous. Our proper church attire is giving us moral authority over other women, who must feel the shame of having in their wardrobes mini skirts, jeans, and other slutty clothes."

I taught her to be of good Christian lady. But she did not know that 15 years ago I was unbridled and daring young man. It is only through faith in the Lord and with the help of  pastor Merx, I became Mrs. Elena Merx, the pastor's wife, a mother of four children, a sample of female modesty, loyalty and integrity.

1 комментарий: