воскресенье, 29 мая 2016 г.

God willing.

I had a lot of problems in school when I was 17 and my aunt put me into a Christian school for girls. We were banned from wearing trousers of any kind and had to wear modest skirts and dresses with pantyhose everyday. Not only that, but my aunt also got rid of every last pair of trousers I owned and made me wear dresses all the time. It was the best thing anyone ever did for me and changed my life completely. I went from being an arrogant, rude, troublesome guy to being a perfect young lady almost overnight, and I started making straight A's also instead of flunking every course. I'm 32 now and haven't worn trousers since then and never intend to again. I don't like the person I was when I wore them. I also have two daughters now and they will only be allowed to wear dresses and skirts as long as they live in my house and hopefully they'll carry that into their adulthood, God willing. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий