суббота, 9 декабря 2017 г.

The pray.

Hi God...
I suppose I should start with an apology. I've said some pretty nasty stuff about you over the past couple of months. I know it was stupid to say those things. I was just so mad about my situation... but you already know that.
I don't know, maybe Mr. Roberts... Dad, is right. Maybe you put me in this body for a reason. I mean, I shouldn't be complaining about any body I got. My old one was going to die, after all. And it wasn't like it wasn't my fault. I was the one who did those drugs and ended up overdosing. I really am lucky that Dr. Stevens happened to be on call that evening and that Sarah's body was available. Otherwise, well, I guess I wouldn't be here at all!
Still... it's weird being a girl. Even after all these months, I can still scarcely believe that the young girl staring back at me in the mirror is really me! I guess that's probably fair enough. Going from being a 24 year old guy to a 17 years old girl is going to take a while to come to terms with.
And the body's not even the weirdest part! It's the way people treat me! To the rest of the world, I'm the little girl I appear to be now. And I fought it for so long! I didn't want to go to school or wear dresses and pantyhose or keep my hair long. And I certainly didn't want to go to church with Mom and Dad and be the proper young virtuous Christian lady they expect me to be.
But... I have to come to terms with what I am now. I am Sarah Roberts. The guy I was is gone... dead. And the life I have now... it's different, but it's not bad. My parents love me and take good care of me, even if they can be strict. I know, as a virtuous Christian lady, I must forget about wearing pants. I must become a wife and mother in near future. And I'm even beginning to think that maybe... our young pastor Merx is so handsome man... He wants to become my husband when I will be 18 years old, he told my parents!
So, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I've done... all my sins. And please, help me. Help me to believe in you and to be a better girl and a better person. And I promise I'll try hard too!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий