суббота, 9 декабря 2017 г.

Music.

I've always loved music. Looking back, I suppose it's the one thing in my life that hasn't really chang since I was a boy.
After high school, I totally got into the whole "punk" thing, and ended up forming a band with other like-minded guys. We played a dirty devilish music.  I got into drugs and couldn't hold down a regular job and got into a ton of debt. Things got so bad that I was even considering, well, ending it. But just as things seemed hopeless, Mr Steven Merx showed up at my place one day.
Steve said he could help me turn my life around if I wanted, but I'd have to do everything he told me. I knew I couldn't keep living as I was living, so I agreed.
The first thing he required of me was to begin going to learn the Holy Bible. Steve constantly talked to me about God and for some reason told me about the lives of godly women, wives and mothers. And he started me on a bunch of pills and some special soap and stuff that he told me was to help clean me up after years of poor hygiene and get all the drugs out of my system.
I began to lose body and facial hair as my skin became smoothe and pale. I began to lose a lot of weight, but not in fat, only in muscle, and my shoulders started to shrink, the pelvic bones became wider. And then there were the mounds developing on my chest and the way I seemed to be getting smaller "down there."
I figured out I was transforming into a woman,  I became indignant and yelled at Steve to undo what was happening to me. But he refused me. And, on the contrary, made me completely a woman! He forbade me to wear pants and forced me to wear pantyhose all the time. He said, I will always to wear only dresses and skirts like a proper virtuous Christian lady.
He required of me was to begin going to church with him. As it turned out, he was a pastor! He required of me to ask the Lord to make me a real woman! It means, to be a wife and mother!
After I had my first ovulation, we got married in the church and after 9 months I became the mother of our first child.
I became a regent of the church lady's chor and played the piano on spiritual music. I got used to be the woman. I hadn't done much with my life as a man, so a change was in order....
I began to make a lot of friends amongst the women at church. More than any of that, though, I began to really fall in love with God.  I really have become enamored with Him and have a hard time imagining myself being anything other than the best daughter of God that I can be! And that's the greatest blessing of all, I think I could still be happy just being the woman I've become and knowing that God loves me no matter what!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий