суббота, 23 декабря 2017 г.

God is truly awesome!

" I'm so glad you listened to the Lord's guidance and made the commitment to start dressing like the feminine lady He made you to be. I know it was hard for you to accept your new life, after all, you grew up in jeans and pants. Then you were a trashy sinful young man."

"But when I moved in with you, auntie, you, who is a virtuous godly Christian lady, you insisted that I join your church and you, with God's help, transformed me into a girl. You forced me to give up my pants and always to wear skirts and dresses. 
I prayed about it a lot and read my Bible and realized that God had put this before me for a reason and so I'm proud to say that I now dress like a modest young Christian lady everyday and no longer own even a single pair of pants. And no one will see me without pantyhose!"

"Yes, my dear, don't worry about your losted manhood. Enjoy your new femininity, but be modest, godly and virtuous! Christian men will treat you with honor and respect. You'll be surprised at how wearing modest ladylike attire will bring out the chivalry and gemtlemanliness in any guy. Be prepared to have doors opened for you and seats given to you, and enjoy it because you are a true lady now. God is truly awesome!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий