суббота, 9 декабря 2017 г.

The new Church.

I had never been all that religious growing up. It all started a few weeks ago when my boss at work started acting strangely. Steve Merx was a big, strong 40 years old man. All the work I ever did for the man always seemed to fall into one of two categories: awful or so-bad-he-should-fire-me.
Then, one day, that all changed. Steve showed up to work one day with a smile on his face. He would praise my work, and even offered to let me take some time off.
I asked him what had brought about the sudden change in personality. He explained that a new church had opened near his house, and all it took was one conversation with its pastor to make a new man out of him. He then invited me to join him that evening at the men's bible study that was going on with the pastor.
We showed up at the lobby of the church that evening, and sure enough there was the pastor. He was a handsome man, only a couple years older than my own 27 years of age. He greeted us, and immediately I could tell there was something special about the man. He was just so... it was hard to put a word to it. Engaging? Charismatic?
Steve and I made to enter the room that housed the men's bible study, but the pastor pulled me aside and suggested I might be more comfortable in the other bible study across the lobby. I decided to go along with the man's suggestion. It was his church after all. When I entered the other room, though, I was surprised to see it was a lady's bible study! I was going to walk out, but all of a sudden, my body began to change. Over the course of just a few moments, I transformed from my former male self into a woman! Oddly, though, after a brief moment of panic, I suddenly felt extremely calm. My new body felt strange, there was no denying that, but it also felt sort of right... like it was the way I was meant to be. I was dressed in strict conservative green skirt suit, black pantyhose and modest green heels. And these clothes were right for me. I knew, the wearing the pants and to be with bare legs is very sinful for a virtuous Christian lady...
None of the other women seemed to pay any mind to my transformation, and the bible study got on as scheduled. After it was over, I met up again with Steve in the lobby. When I saw him, I just sort of knew that he wasn't my boss anymore... he was my husband! We went home together, and have been living as man and wife ever since. I am a happy mommie of two nice sons. After the miraculous events of that first bible study, I've become very devoted to both my new husband and my new church. It's been an adjustment, but I'm doing my best to be the best wife to Steve and the best daughter of God that I can be!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий