воскресенье, 10 декабря 2017 г.

"Could I look any less womanly?

"Could I look any less womanly?" I asked as I fidgeted around nervously in the outfit my aunt Ellen had dressed me up in.

"Oh relax," aunt Ellen said, "In case you haven't noticed, you aren't a man right now. Now and forever you're a woman and looking 'girly' is a good thing for you!"

"I guess, but there is women's dress clothes out there other than dresses. Couldn't I wear some slacks or pants? Or at least go without these nasty stockings!?"

"You must steer clear of the pants at our church. They're fully disallowed for ladies. It's very sinful for a woman to wear pants. And about the stockings, you will get used to wear them, like me and other virtuous Christian ladies! You will wear stockings constantly, every day, even at home! Bare legs - only for whores!" aunt Ellen exclaimed.

"Maybe this whole outing is a bad idea. I mean, if your church is so conservative, a guy in a girl's body would probably be a pretty bad fit for it..."

"No one will know about it if you behave like a young lady! The Lord helped me turn you a sinful young man into a gentle weak girl and he will help you become a true virtuous Christian woman!" aunt Ellen pointed out.

"Okay, but maybe there'd be some other place I'd personally feel more comfortable going for my first outing. "

"Oh no you don't. You're coming to church with me, missy, and that is NOT negotiable!" aunt Ellen insisted.

I just sighed and nodded.
I actually ended up having a great time at aunt Ellen's church. I had invitations to several women's bible study's before I knew it, and even an invitation to a single's mixer that aunt Ellen insisted I go to. One young gentleman in particular, Steve his name was, seemed very keen that I go to that. He is 10 years older than me, tall, strong, handsome... Oh, what I said... About such a husband every girl can dream of!... Yes,  I'd definitely be going to church!
It was funny. I knew I was stuck as a woman forever, but I never imagined that I'd become a religious woman at that, a real virtuous Christian lady!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий