четверг, 16 июня 2016 г.

Think like a woman.

My husband decides everything, because God tells women to submit to their husbands, plain and simple. My husband even decides,  how I should think. He was explaining to me that men have larger brains and I should not try to think like a man. He says to me:
"Try not to think of politics, economics, technology, science, etc. You need only think of home, fashion, your husband and children. You are woman now ……"

Then he smiles and says:
"I know you were a sinful man from the beginning, and you were so useless. God was so disappointed in you. You did not deserve to be a man. Do you understand? That’s why He transformed you into a woman and you became my wife. Did you remember that feeling when dressed in skirt and pantyhose first time. You protested, but now you know, it's your destiny."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий