воскресенье, 5 июня 2016 г.

And now I really do not wear clothes of the opposite sex.

After catching me in her clothes, my aunt asked with a prayer to God that I never in my life would no longer wore clothes of the opposite sex. Her prayers were answered. And now I really do not wear clothes of the opposite sex - male! Lord turned me into a woman. And now my clothes forever are dresses, skirts and pantyhose. Strict rules of our Сhurch forbid women from wearing pants and other parts of menswear.
Now, my aunt just loves making me get modest feminine attire and go to Church with her. I can not abandon this, because I know that I can catch the heavenly punishment. I can't stop being a woman and my aunt loves watching how a defiant and rebellious young man turns into a virtuous and pious young lady.  Truthfully, I began love a life of virtuous Christian lady especially after our pastor asked me to marry him!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий