вторник, 14 июня 2016 г.

My new life 5.

"Becky, my husband is often amorous on Sunday mornings when we get a chance to be together for a longer time in bed. This often leads to sex. Often time, we are dressing up for church when he jumps at me, I try to resist but end up my pantyhose becoming torn and we having sex. Then we clean up and proceed to church. But this makes me uncomfortable being in church knowing we have just been having sex and sometimes feeling wet with his cum returning. My question is, is having sex before going to church godly or ungodly?"

"Dear Debbie, I want say you and I am sure your husband pastor reaffirm to you that sex before church is not sin. It becomes sin if it is out of wedlock or before marriage. What should comfort you is that at the time of creation, Genesis 1:24-25, God made man and woman. They were both naked and unashamed. St. Paul further addressed sex in marriage by urging the couple not to deny each other sex; except when they agree for purposes of prayer (1 Corinthians 7:5). And his seed inside of you is a reminder to you about your role in life. You were the source, and now you are the receptacle. Remember about it!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий