суббота, 11 июня 2016 г.

My new life 4.


It's very rewarding for me to spend time with my new female friends Mrs. Rebecca Stone (on left) and Mrs. Elisabeth Brown (on right). They both help me to adapt to my new life. True, only Rebecca knows, that before I was a man. Mrs. Brown thinks I am an ordinary woman, who left her life in the world of promiscuity and came to their city. Mrs. Brown is the wife of senior pastor of our Church and the chairlady of our Church Ladies Club.

"I can not believe, that the earlier you wore pants!" said me Mrs. Brown.

"I will say more, she never wore skirts and pantyhose."  said Becky, and looked pointedly at me.

"But now, thank God, my dear, you look like a proper virtuous Christian lady. Modest feminine dress, pantyhose, modest heels. You know now, that pants only for men, our husbands and sons. And by the way, about your husband. Becky told me that you are trying to avoid sex with your husband. You are not right! Sex is integral to the marriage relationship. It is due, Paul explains in verse 3, a right, happily owed by one another to one another. Verse 4 tells us the husband’s body is under the authority of his wife, and the wife’s under her husband, and, as verse 5 says, the two should not deprive one another."

"I try to fulfill my wifely duties, but you just imagine David wants me constantly, when we at home! Except prayer time." I answered.

"It's fine! Your husband loves you! How many times he takes you?"

"3-4..."

"Does he cum inside you?" Mrs. Brown asked.

"Always!"

"You have been married for two weeks ... I'm sure the Lord has sent you a baby."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! And soon a pregnancy test will confirm my words. I think you will be not only a virtuous Christian wife, but also a good mommie!"

1 комментарий: