суббота, 4 июня 2016 г.

I like that!

My understanding of modesty grew out of my study of godly femininity and also understanding men much better.  Men think VERY differently from women and are tempted visually in ways.

I know what I'm talking, I was a man sometime.

Now, I know modesty is a gift we can give to others no matter what our shape/age may be. It is a way to show reverence for God, respect for myself, for my husband and for others around me (men and women alike).  I REALLY love adding feminine clothing to the modesty equation I feel softer, lovelier and more beautiful.  I noticed more men holding doors open for me and offering to help me. I noticed that I feel so different when I “dress the part” of being a woman.

Clothing can tell the world you are a lady and it is interesting to see that people actually do treat a woman differently depending on what she chooses to wear. Skirts, dresses and pantyhose remind me that I have the honor of being a woman and that I am thankful I don’t “wear the pants in the family.”  It is a subtle reminder to myself to savor my identity as a woman each day, to embrace my femininity, and it is a reminder to my husband that I am a delicate, beautiful, feminine woman to be cherished and adored by him.  I like that!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий