пятница, 19 августа 2016 г.

What a lovely woman you are, dear Deborah!

"What a lovely woman you are, dear Deborah!" exclaimed my husband. "And this dress is perfect. In conjunction with brown pantyhose, so feminine! Today in the Church you were as always the best lady!"

 "Honey, you're embarrassing me! I can fall into the sin of pride." I smiled.

"I'm just stating the facts, dear! Your soprano divine! When you pray, it seems to me that you come the grace of God!"

"I just thank the Lord for my new life!"

"Oh yeah, who would have thought that the daring sinner young man can become a pious lady, a real biblical wife and mother. By the way of motherhood, I think it's time for you to become a mommie for the third time. From now on, I will fill you with my seed at least three times a day. And you will pray to the Lord to give us another baby. "

1 комментарий: