суббота, 27 августа 2016 г.

I don't like the person I was when I wore them.

I was brought up by an aunt and I had a lot of problems in school when I was 17. My aunt prayed to the Lord that he guided me to the right path. Her prayers were answered ... I was turned into a girl.
My aunt put me into a Christian school. We were likewise banned from wearing trousers of any kind and had to wear modest skirts and dresses with pantyhose everyday. Not only that, but my aunt also got rid of every last pair of trousers I owned and made me wear dresses and pantyhose all the time. It was the best thing anyone ever did for me and changed my life completely. I went from being an arrogant, rude, troublesome brat to being a perfect young lady almost overnight, and I started making straight A's also instead of flunking every course. I'm 30 now and haven't worn trousers since then and never intend to again. I don't like the person I was when I wore them. I  have two daughters now and they will only be allowed to wear dresses and skirts. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий