четверг, 4 августа 2016 г.

My new life 10.

"Oh dear Debbie, it took only a year, and you became a real church lady. You never missed a Sunday church service. You pray 5 time in a day. You know Holy Bible better than some pastors. And you became a real virtuous Christian lady. You wear modest feminine skirts and dresses and I never saw you without nylons. You are a good wife, you gave your husband the first son and I know, you will give him the second baby in near year. No one ever will say that once you were a man!"

"Yes Becky and all of this with your help! I like to be a woman! Christian woman! I love my church life. I love my husband and my little boy! I will never put on pants again! And I'll tell you a secret, I like spread my legs every night and take my husband's seed in my married womb."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий