суббота, 16 июля 2016 г.

The Christmas Carols.

When we sang Christmas Carols, my husband said me:
"Darling, you have the best female voice of all that I have heard in our church. Simply divine soprano!"

"Dear, you flatter me, because you are a pastor in our church!" I smiled.

"No Mommie, you're the best! I myself heard the women talking after the Sunday service, "our pastor's wife not only has a wonderful voice, but also a role model in the clothes. Her clothes are always elegant and feminine, but at the same time biblical modest. I have never seen her without nylons." When I grow up I want to be a lady like you! " exclaimed my daughter Lisa.

"And when we grow up, we will be strong men like Dad! And we will protect you, Mom!" said my sons.

"Yes, my boys, you will be strong, but you have to be excellent Christians as your dad! It is only the Lord gives us physical and spiritual strength!" I said.

"Yes, children, our mother is truly pious virtuous christian lady!"

I was grateful to him and I thought that the Lord 10 years ago turned me, a sinner of a young man into a woman and gave me a chance to live a new life, and my husband helped me to accept this life and make me happy woman, wife and mother.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий