пятница, 15 июля 2016 г.

After all, I am a Virtuous Christian lady!

I went to church for the past year, and prayed daily. And now I feel a shame of my former male desires: power, wealth, women. God as a punishment for my sins made me into a woman. He put me in this conservative Christian town. Here I could not live a different life, but to life as a Proverbs 31 woman.

But now I am grateful to Him for that!

Yes, I know that I'll never wear pants, their place will be permanently employed by pantyhose. I'll only wear dresses and skirts. I will always be weak, soft and submissive. All will call me "Mrs." I always and everywhere will obey my husband. He will take me when he wants and always fills me with his seed. I will be the mother of his children ...

But now I want it! After all, I am a Virtuous Christian lady!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий