четверг, 21 июля 2016 г.

My new life 9.

"Debbie, I see!" Becky cried, entering into my house. "You wear pants! It's simply horrible! And what will say your husband?"

"But these are lady's pants. And I am wearing them only at home and only now. David is now on business trip and he will never see them!"

"But the Lord sees everything! I said you that  women wearing pants is a sin. The woman in pants is not acceptable to God! Disobedience to God is a straight path to hell. Deuteronomy 22:5 declares: " A woman shall not wear an article proper to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s dress; for anyone who does such things is in abomination to the LORD, your God." strictly told me Rebecca.

"You are right! I will not do that!"

"I know, dear. Feminine in you winning the male. Today's event is just an echo of your old man's life. Wearing pants you have not removed the pantyhose, because you are a woman.  I know you would sometimes to wear pants, but you should not be doing this anymore because it’s not appropriate attire for the Lord’s servant. But more importantly you must to pray God to reveal the truth to you, discern. And now, dear, remove the pants and put on a modest feminine skirt we have to go to a meeting of our Church Lady's Club. Pastor's wife should be an example of a virtuous christian woman."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий