воскресенье, 17 июля 2016 г.

My husband dream about wife.

My husband is older than me by 10 years. He is a pastor of a church in our city. He is tall and very strong, he had previously served in the Special Forces. He is an ultra-conservative in gender relations. With regard to choosing a wife, my Husband wished to find a woman who also preferred his faith. It was his desire to lead her in all things. She would not be thin, for he had never found those types of women particularly appealing. She must not wear trousers or pants of any kind, but only skirts and dresses of the most modest cuts and always with pantyhose or stockings. She, as his wife, would not have a career, although she would be allowed to pursue woman's hobbies: household, family, kids, modest fashion, classical and spiritual music, church sorority, meetings with other virtuous ladies. She should be fertile and give him at least 3-4 children. Her place would be firmly in the home. What is more, her conduct toward him must not be anything other than absolutely respectful, obedient, and subservient.

The Lord heard his prayer and gave him me, the former sinful guy, who was turned by Him into a woman. And my husband made from me a real virtuous Christian lady.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий