понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

Oh dear, you look...just adorable!

"Oh dear, you look...just adorable!" said me my aunt.

"I feel like a sissy, aunt Emma, wearing these stupid girls clothes. I want to put on my own clothes on and goout and drink a beer with my friends!"

"These are your clothes now, Klara. I got rid of all your old clothes!"

"What! Why?! How could you do that? And why you call me Klara? I am Max!"

"Max in past! And do not take that tone with me, young lady or I will sell you to a brothel, where you will become a fallen woman, a whore! I already told you that I transferred you to my world, a world where patriarchy reigns, traditional values and religiosity. Here you will be Klara, a real woman and you will never come back to your old male body and in your world!"

"Why are you doing this to me aunt Emma?"

"My dear Klara, you were a bad sinful guy and you gone the wrong path, always getting into trouble. You freands were the real bastards! I am your legal guardian and as such I have chosen a different path for you."

"What kind of path?"

"The path of a sweet girl who will grow up to be a proper virtuous lady. No more hanging around with those horrible guys. Only godly prim and proper young ladies will be your friends!"

"Please, aunt Emma, no!"

"Oh yes, my sweet little lady. From now on it's dresses and stockings for you. I will teach and train you in poper ladies etiquette and deportment until it becomes second nature to you. I will make you a real godly Christian lady! And soon, even the thought about of wearing pants will be sinful for you! Then, in a few months, when you're get use to your new life, I will marry you to strong rich man, who will make you a mother!
Now won't that be nice, Klara?"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий