воскресенье, 19 августа 2018 г.

You love being a woman.

"Fuck! Dave owes me, like, a million bucks for doing this for him!" I thought as I looked down at my very-female-body while waiting for my friend to show up so he could take me to church with him.
It was still hard to believe that the situation I found myself in was actually real. I mean, the fact that Dave's parents would require that he be married in order for him to become a partner in the family business was already not the sort of thing one expects to happen in real life. That, though, was still downright reasonable compared to the method Dave decided to go about aquiring a wife....
I supposed that Dave's family had money, and that money grants one access to things that other people might not even know exist. But this? That the technology even existed that enabled a normal man to be transformed into a fully-functioning woman was absolutely incredible! And that Dave would want to use it to transform me, his best friend, into a fiancee he could use to fool his parents was just as crazy!
I mean, I suppose I didn't have to go along with it. But Dave offered me a LOT of money, and all I really had to do was become a woman for a few months and play the part of his loving fiancee. Once his parents signed over his share in the business, I would "dump" him and Dave would get me turned back and give me the money we'd agreed upon.
As I waited for Dave to bring me to church, where I would be introduced to his parents, I began to get cold feet. I mean, I didn't know the first thing about being a woman! But it was too late to back out. I had no choice but to go along with the plan and hope for the best!
What I didn't know at the time was that Dave's parents suspected he might try to pull just that sort of trick, and so had been keeping on eye on him and knew everything! And they had their own plan on how to get their son married! When I "met" Dave's parents at church, his mom immediately hugged me. As she did so, I felt a sting in my back as she injected something into me!
"You love being a woman," Dave's mom whispered in my ear, "You love wearing dresses and pantyhose. You never wear pants. You attend the Church every Sunday. You pray to God every day. You want to be a virtuous Christian lady. You love Dave with all your heart. You want to marry him and give him lots and lots of beautiful children!"
No sooner had she spoken the words than I immeditely realized that everything she'd just said was true! In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to be a loving and dutiful wife for Dave, and to get pregnant by him as quickly as possible! I knew that my sudden "urges" had to do with whatever Dave's mom had injected into me, but I couldn't bring myself to care. Whatever the cause, the feelings I was feeling were very real, what I really wanted! I just hoped that, when I told Dave how I felt, he would be ammenable to a change in our plan....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий