воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

God, how did I allow it to come to this?

"God, how did I allow it to come to this?" I groaned as I looked down at the very feminine form I now inhabitied.
"Of course, I knew very well how I'd "allowed it to come to that." It all started a few weeks earlier. Back then, I was still a regular 20 years old guy named Max. Like a lot of young men, I'd been depressed for some time. I just... wasn't happy.
I was feeling borderline suicidal, and decided that I needed to try to find something else in my life to cheer me up. That's what led me to experimenting with religion. I visiting a number of local churches before I ended up walking into the small chapel on the outskirts of town. When I did, I was immediately greeted by a young man, who introduced himself as the pastor of the congregation.
I don't know what prompted me to do so, but I soon found myself telling the man, well, everything. I told him all about myself and how I was feeling and all that. Through it all, the man just nodded and prompted me along in my ramblings. When it was over, the pastor smiled and told me that he knew exactly what I needed to be happy.
I thought the pastor was going to say "Jesus" or something like that, but instead he shocked me by saying that what I needed was "a real man". Once he uttered the words, I doubled over in pain as my body twisted and contorted into the form of a woman in her later thirties! And I wore the skirt and pantyhose instead the pants!
Once the transformation had run its course, the pastor waved over a man. He introduced me to the man as "Deborah" and explained that he was a widower and that I was to assume to role of his wife and the mother of his two young sons. The man, whose name was David, seemed rather pleased by the arrangement, and I was in too much shock to protest. I found myself sitting with the man and his sons during the pastor's sermon, and going home with them after church was over. That night I already slept with David in one bed and took his seed inside me.
All that was over a month ago, and since then I've grown... comfortable in my new life as a wife and mother. I can honestly say that I'm not depressed anymore, and actually fairly happy with my new lot in life. Still, the shock of my sudden change from 20 years old guy to grown 37 years old woman hasn't entirely faded, and I still find myself occassionally marveling at the fact that I really am a woman, and will be one forever! Just now I should try to become a virtuous Christian lady, always wear modest skirts and pantyhose, to love and obey Jesus and my husband, to love MY beautiful sons! (I hope the Lord blessed me and David's seed will grow in my belly and become our daughter.)

2 комментария: