воскресенье, 4 сентября 2016 г.

Now it's your life forever!

"Becky, I try to be a woman. But Steve says that when I will become his wife, I'm going to obey him in everything! He wants me to wear only dresses and skirts, always with stockings. He wants me to be a virtuous housewife, who only prays, cooks, cleans and takes her husband's seed every night.  He says, he will make me a mother as soon as possible. But he will protect and keep me. What do I do?" I asked

"Dear Debbie, you have to understand, you are a woman forever! You will never be a man again! Just be glad that you will live in a secure, moral home environment with man who love and care about you. You should show respect for your husband and obey the rules he have set for you rather than cause friction in the household he have opened to you. Wear dresses, skirts and stockings, attend church regularly,be a good housewife and spread your legs for your husband every night. Dressing and acting like a virtuous Christian lady, praising God regularly and learning how to be a good wife and mother. Now it's your life forever!" 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий