среда, 21 сентября 2016 г.

Happy virtuous wife.

We were going to church, when I had noticed how hard-on my hubby was getting...
Our two boys were waiting for us out door, we had a bit of time. I told David that we could wait until the night. But after a moment, he turned me and tilted me, he threw back the hem of my skirt, lowered my pantyhose and panties and abruptly entered into me. "Oh, my little wife is very wet, you want for me, my sweet!" he whispered in my ear and began to slide in and out. "Yes, my beloved, my body responds to your desires, I submit to you as a good wife." I said through my moans ...
After 10 minutes we went out into the street. I felt my husband's semen inside me. It was a mark of who I belong forever. Our sons ran up to us, I took my husband's arm, and we went to the Sunday service. I was happy, I would like once again to thank the Lord lift up for what he did to me - He transformed me, a sinful man into a woman, but let me (after I finally began to live the life of a pious virtuous Christian lady) be a happy wife and mother.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий