суббота, 24 сентября 2016 г.

I believe it's what God wants me to do ...

 As a society, we need to get back to teaching our young people proper morals, especially our girls, who should be taught to always present themselves as godly young ladies and to always wear modest feminine attire as the Lord has commanded us to do in His Word the Holy Bible in Deuteronomy 22:5: " The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." This means ladies should always dress in modest dresses and skirts/blouses and refrain from wearing slacks or pants of any kind. Since I accepted the Lord Jesus into my life 10 years ago when I was transformed by Him from sinful guy into a woman, I've been wearing skirts and dresses only on a daily basis and, for reasons of modesty, I always wear stockings as well. I dress this way because I believe it's what God wants me to do and I also believe it's the only correct choice for any other woman. I am a pastor's wife and a mother of two sons and one daughter. And I want my husband and my sons would be proud of me and my daughter would want be like me. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий