суббота, 19 ноября 2016 г.

I must be a model for all our women parishioners and for my two daughters.

I was 17 when aunt transformed me into a girl. She said, the Lord will help her to make me a real virtuous Christian lady. My aunt said me, the woman should look feminine but modest and godly and therefore I will never wear pants in my life. She took me to the department store in the mall and bought me four pair of pantyhose.  We went home and put my new lingerie away. The next morning was Sunday and I had to go to church with her. She told me to wear a skirt and blouse and to put on pantyhose. She said, the virtuous Christian lady always keeps her legs covered. She showed me how to put them on. She told me to always wear panties underneath so I kept my nylon panties on. After I had the pantyhose on I enjoyed the feel of the nylon on my legs. After a bit I got used to the tight feeling and started to like it. I put the blouse and skirt on and looked at myself in the mirror. The hose were tan colored but I loved what they did for my legs.
I started wearing pantyhose all the time including to Christian school for girls. All girls in this school wore pantyhose and modest pleated skirts.
I am in my late thirties now and wear pantyhose every day. I'm the pastor's wife and must be a model for all our women parishioners and for my two daughters.

1 комментарий: