четверг, 14 ноября 2019 г.

Future pastor's wife.

I was always a fairly religious guy growing up. It made sense considering my circumstances. I grew up in a small town where everybody attended the same church. My parents were very devout, as were most of the other folks in town. The church was basically an ever-present force in my life, and one that always at least appeared to be working towards the good.

When I got older, I began to consider becoming a pastor myself. We'd had the same pastor at our church the whole time I was growing up, and the man was quite the role model for me. He was an amazing public speaker and gave the best sermons! He was really kind and friendly, but also could really lay down the law when he had to. And, let's be frank here, the ability to perform miracles was pretty cool!

Yea, the pastor could perform miracles. And I'm not talking parlor tricks here. I'd imagine you'd like an example? Well, I suppose a good one is the one he performed when I came to him expressing interest in becoming a pastor myself.

When I told the man about my desire to become a clergyman, he smiled and told me that was a very admirable ambition. Admirable, but perhaps misplaced. The man explained to me that his line of work required a certain kind of man. He needed to be faithful and kind, traits which I had, but I apparently lacked the leadership qualities and charisma the role demanded.

Still, the man wasn't going to crush my dream without providing me with a new one. He told me that the role he thought I would truly excel in wouldn't be that of a pastor, but rather that of a pastor's wife!

That's when he performed the miracle. He put his hands on my head, and at once my body began to change. Where once stood a lanky young man, there soon was a beautiful woman. The new me!

It was more than a little strange, suddenly transforming into a woman. In truth, I'm still not entirely used to my new body and still not entirely used to wear only modest dresses and skirts with pantyhose (but you understand, I am, as a virtuous Christian lady, will never put on pants and I will never outside with bare legs!) . I am, however, growing accustomed to the new goal the pastor set for me. A young man recently moved to town intending to apprentice under the pastor, and he has the makings to be as great of one as his master. And I have to admit, the idea of being at that man's side appeals to me. I may still not be entirely used to my new body, but I really am looking forward to one day being that man's wife and the mother of his children! I just hope that I'll be able to help him accomplish his mission as a pastor.

1 комментарий: