четверг, 31 января 2019 г.

From sinful guy to pastor's wife.

I was a very sinful, dirty, unbridled young guy who did not believe in God and always insulted the believers. Naturally, I was close to the top of Rebecca Brown's list of sinful guys to regress into virtuous Christian ladies.
I was kidnapped and moved in Paradise town. Before I could  fight back, the telepaths invaded my mind and began to scrub it clean. All the knowledge of a sinful male life was tossed right out, and along with it went my surly personality. Rebecca had a brand sparkling new one to give me! She transformed my body into fully female and filled my head up with thoughts of skirts, dresses and pantyhose. And made me a devout girl, with unquestioning faith in Christianity. The former sinful guy was now going to spend her mornings sitting in a pew at church, and her afternoons teaching Sunday School! I became a pastor's wife and a mother! And every night, I'd pray and pray and pray some more, in the hopes that Rebecca Brown would succeed in her mission to turn each and every sinful boy into a virtuous Christian lady!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий