воскресенье, 25 февраля 2018 г.

I can't believe!

"Oh my God. I can't believe how much I love wearing these pantyhose and this dress! Thanks so much for my transformation! Now, I'mm feeling myself right when I'm wearing female clothes and I love that feeling." I exclaimed.

"And you don't know how glad I am to hear that because I have a confession to make... I prayed to the Lord that he help me to correct you. You were a sinful, rude young man who did not believe in God, and you, besides, tried to harrasment me! The Lord heard my prayers! And I had a vision: you can be corrected if your life completely changes. And you should understand WHO made these changes!" Rebecca answered me.

"So you wanted me to be a girl?"

"God wanted it so! And you will be a woman to the end of the world, even when your life on earth ceases."

"So .. .is this it? I'm a real girl now?"

"Yup. You should see yourself in the mirror - your features are completely feminine and you are soooo pretty. Or just lift up that dress if you don't believe me. You have a proper flat crotch like all women have."

"Yes, I'm feeling it. But here, it's strange, I lost a sexual attraction to you. But I still feel love. "

"This is right, this is sisterly love, because you are a woman, and a woman should only like men. It's a sin for virtuous Christian lady to be a lesbian! You will love a man, you will become his wife, and then the mother of his children."

"Are you kidding?!'

"It's a truth, my dear Deborah! You will become a real godly virtuous Christian lady! You will become a 31 Proverbs wife and mother! You will never put on pants again! Only modest dresses and skirts for you forever, with pantyhose constantly! And now let us go to the church meeting. I will introduce you as my cousin. By the way, our second pastor, Steve Merx, is not married and is looking for a woman. I think, he will fall in love with you. Imagine, you will be a pastor wife, Mrs. Deborah Merx! "

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий