среда, 20 сентября 2017 г.

After Sunday church service.

We returned at home after Sunday church service. My husband pastor Merx today conducted a wonderful sermon on the love of God through the love the husband and wife. Sitting on the pew, I noticed from the corner of my eye how my husband casts his glances at me with love. I instantly became wet between my legs. I mentally thanked the Lord in prayer for giving me the joy of loving another person. And this person was a male. After all, I too was once a male. A sinful man, who felt only the hate. In punishment for my sins, I was converted to a woman and after I accepted my new life as a virtuous Christian lady, I knew the joy of love and motherhood.
Now, while our son and daughter walked in the courtyard of the house, I was ready to fulfil my wifely duties. I waited when my hubby pull down my pantyhose and takes me.

1 комментарий: