среда, 7 июня 2017 г.

I thank the Lord for turning me into a woman and giving me the joy of motherhood and marriage!

"Yes my dear," said me my husband, "For 10 years you have come a long way from a sinful, impudent, dirty guy to a pious virtuous Christian lady. Now you are a true role model for all of women in our town. You are a perfect pastor's wife and a good mother. I'm glad that you took your transformation into a woman, not only as punishment, but as an opportunity to atone for your sins. Daily prayers and visits to church services brought your thoughts in line with your new female body. I'm happy that you take pleasure every night when you fulfil your wifely duties in our bedroom.
You right accepted the God's words that the women should not put on a man's apparel and no one saw you in pants! Only in modest feminine dresses and skirts. And without pantyhose, only I saw you and only in our bed, and only an obstetrician when you gave birth to our four children. Looking at you, our sons will choose their wives. And our daughters will become wives like you."

"O my beloved husband, I'm happy to hear it, and I thank the Lord for turning me into a woman and giving me the joy of motherhood and marriage!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий