понедельник, 6 февраля 2017 г.

Once...

Yes, of course, in this way only my husband can see me (in the bedroom or in the bathroom) or my close female friends (when we try on dresses or skirts).

But once, walking out of church years ago and a stiff updraft lifted by dress up over my head like a wind filled kite.  Many got an eyeful of everything I had under my dress that morning.  The lacy white panties and the beige pantyhose, which are tightly pressed my panties to my female smooth crotch. I was so ashamed in front of all those good Christian folks.  I wanted to get my dress down so I could see where I was going. All turned out well.  I was able to go down the balance of marble steps to get to the side walk.  Got plenty of winks and smiles the following Sunday ...  Amen! :-)

1 комментарий: