четверг, 1 декабря 2016 г.

He gave you a new life and His Word.

"Yes Becky, I have recently became a woman and wife because the Lord wanted it. I prayed because I wasn't sure if it would be in His will for me to accept my new life. I'm just started to get used to, when my husband ordered me to wear pantyhose constantly, even at home. He believes that they protect my feminine modesty. And he takes me twice in a night, filling me his seed, because he wants make me a mother as soon as possible. But I'm confused by the speed of what is happening.. I don't know what to do."

"Here is what you should do…
Obey the Scriptures, obey your husband.
Wear dresses and skirts, wear pantyhose, spread your legs for your husband and take his seed every night. You might feel awkward at first, we all do at some point in our lives, but doing what is right is always better for your soul than hiding away.

You aren’t the sinful man you used to be. You are baptized as a woman with a name "Deborah". The Lord calls you “Daughter”. He gave you a blessed femininity. And you must  become a real biblical woman: submissive, godly, virtuous. He gave you a new life and His Word. He will help you become a good wife and mother." 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий