воскресенье, 23 октября 2016 г.

I accepted a woman's life...

I remember when my aunt made me a girl and sent me to study in a Christian school for young ladies with strict rules, I always removed my pantyhose at school, even  in winter and I have gotten five detentions from dress code violations. I loathed pantyhose and stockings, and it was a battle to get me to wear them to church every Sunday. I ripped my pantyhose and thrown them out. My aunt has spanked me countless times for violating woman's modesty rules and church rules. I could not resist her. Now I had a weak girl's body, and my aunt was a strong woman. Physical punishment and prayers did the trick. I accepted a woman's life...

I graduated from high school this year and our pastor asked me to become his wife. I agreed, because I love him! In addition, the goal of every woman to be a wife and mother. When I will become a mommie, my daughters never will put on pants and will wear pantyhose or stockings at all day, every day.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий