среда, 21 июня 2017 г.

A pair of missionaries.


It all started when a pair of missionaries from Faith Christian Reformed church  showed up at our door. They were two girls. My neighbor Alex started berated the girls, just about reducing one of them to tears. I ended up having to intervene to get him to lay off and shoo the girls away.
I thought that would be the end of it,  when an older gentleman showed up at our door. This time it was me who answered the door. The man introduced himself as the "Missions pastor" for the two girls who Alex had shouted before, and asked if he could speak with us about the incident from the day before. But Alex began shouting again. The man took the abuse with a wry smile on his face, and waited until Alex was finished before saying his words.
When the man finally got a chance to speak, he explained that his mission was a bit undermanned, and he thought it might do Alex some good to gain a bit of empathy for the young girls he'd so rudely treated before. Next thing I knew, Alex seemed to transform before my eyes. His body transformed into female and his clothing changed to the modest skirt suit, blouse and white pantyhose. While Alex was still in shock, the man turned his attention to me and explained that missionaries always had to remain in pairs. The next thing I knew, I began transforming just as Alex had moments earlier: I had soft body of young woman with a full set of female genitals, my pants, t-short, socks, briefs and sneakers disappeared. I felt how the bra started hold my breasts, how panties tightly cuddled to my flatly crotch, how white pantyhose covered my hips and legs, how my feet were in black pumps with low heels and how the feminine flowered dress ended my attire. A few moments later, Alex and I together looked like a pair of virtuous Christian young ladies not dissimlar to the ones Alex had berated before. There were even menal chages to go along with the physical ones, including an aversion to alcohol and nicotine, a compulsion to dress modestly and femininely and to adhere to church teachings, and of course, and in-depth knowledge of the Holy Bible. I was Max and became "sister Deborah", Alex became "sister Sarah".
Since that fateful encounter with the missions pastor, "sister Sarah" and I have been working at missionaries. Gradually, we accepted our new life. We carried the word of God and ourselves sought to conform to biblical principles. In a year the Lord blessed us with husbands and gave us the joy of motherhood.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий