воскресенье, 10 декабря 2017 г.

This is what the Lord wanted!

I can't help but wonder just what I did to deserve this...
I mean, I always tried to be a relatively good guy. I went to church each Sunday. I tried to be nice to people, even those who I didn't particularly like. I thought I was doing pretty good, but then in our Church got a new pastor....
The new pastor Merx started to say me that I was a sinner. Why he disliked me I do not know. Everytime when I met with him invariably walked away feeling like I was just about the worst person on the planet.
One Sunday, after the Church service, pastor Merx declared that I wasl to be punished for my transgressions. No sooner had he spoken those words than I found myself in the wrong body! I found myself,  in the robust form of Mrs. Merx, the wife of our pastor!  And believe me, nothing will freak out a 23 year old guy quite like suddenly finding himself in the body of 33 year old married woman!
Pastor Merx said, I needed a lesson in humility, because a free unmarried guy, dreaming of becoming a leader, like me, should will to know weakness, submission and service.

I became Mrs. Merx and she became me. But soon she left us forever in my body. I never saw her again. I think she was happy to leave her authoritarian husband and enjoy freedom. And as for me, pastor Merx made some tweaks to my head, I feel an irresistible compulsion to behave like a "proper Christian lady" and obey my husband and all that. I must to wear only dresses or skirts always with pantyhose. The thought of wearing male clothes, even lady's pants made me nauseous and the fear of God's punishment. And, I want to say, I became a mother, two Merx's daughters (14 and 11) call me "mommie" and they want to become the virtuous godly ladies like their mom. My husband started to fuck me in the first night and he do it now every night! Не wants a son and fill me with his seed to the brim.
First I thought, how can I be too prideful! But now I got used to be a woman and even like it. This is what the Lord wanted!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий