среда, 20 сентября 2017 г.

I am like you.

"You became a real woman, my dear Deborah!"

"It's all thanks to you, dear aunt!"

"Oh no, my dear, you must to thankful the Lord, after all, He turned you, the former sinful nasty guy, into a girl! I was just an instrument in His hands!"

"You know, I thankful Him in my every prayer! He gave me the chance to leave my sinful life!"

"And you have made wonderful use of it! You became the best young woman parishioner of our church. You became a real virtuous godly Christian lady! I think, you will never want to put on pants again, how it was early."

"Oh auntie, of course no! Pants only for men. It's a sin to the virtuous lady to wear them. In addition, I feel myself so comfortable in skirts and dresses."

"Right my dear! And I am glad, that you are wear pantyhose every day!"

"I am like you and I remove them only in bathroom and bedroom. Pantyhose protect our modesty, but them a part of our femininity."

"Yes dear, you will be a good wife for pastor Merx, and, of course, a good mother!"

1 комментарий: